Curb My Clutter Rewards Terms & Conditions
Please read the Privacy Statement carefully to understand how Curb My Clutter collects, uses, and discloses information about customers and how to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you.
ABOUT CMC REWARDS
CMC Rewards is one way in which Curb My Clutter endeavors to reward and thank households for taking environmentally-friendly actions such as recycling your apparel and electronics with CMC. Eligible pickups allow you to earn rewards, such as an Amazon gift card or a donation made in your name.
JOINING CMC REWARDS
You can enroll in CMC Rewards by texting the word “pickup” via SMS text message to a designated CMC phone number. Follow the prompts to confirm your eligibility to participate in the Curb My Clutter program and establish your account.
The registration process may require that you provide the following information: name, mobile telephone number, and physical address. During the course of using the CMC services, you may also need to provide your credit card number, credit card security code, and marketing and communication preferences.
If you change your physical address to one that is not located in an area served by Curb My Clutter, then you will no longer be able to earn rewards. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your account will remain active and you will retain the ability to redeem any rewards earned prior to moving outside of CMC’s area of service.
The benefits that are available to you through CMC Rewards are earned by participating in Curb My Clutter’s apparel and electronics collection program. For each pickup, subject to the eligibility rules and restrictions below, you will earn one reward.
An eligible pickup is defined as a pickup by CMC of at least one of the following:
- At least two (2) full medium/tall kitchen garbage bags (approximately twenty (20) pounds) of bagged apparel, with at least one (1) object in your pickup itemized with a photo; OR
- One electronic device (excluding televisions and microwaves) itemized with a photo.
The following restrictions apply to each household:
- For purposes hereof, a “household” means residents of domicile at a given physical address.
- Each household may earn a maximum of one (1) reward per eligible pickup; and
- Each household may earn a maximum of four (4) rewards per rolling twelve (12) month period (“rolling year”):
- Households may schedule more than four (4) pickups within any rolling year, however, each pickup in such rolling year after the four eligible pickups in such rolling year will not result in the issuance of any reward.
- Households may not exceed the four-reward limit by utilizing multiple names. For example, if two or more people live in a household, that household may not earn more than four (4) rewards per rolling year by scheduling their first four pickups using one resident’s name, then scheduling subsequent pickups in the same rolling year under another resident’s name. Regardless of name, any pickup after the first four in any rolling year will not result in the issuance of any reward.
A reward is earned (subject to the above-described restrictions) after your pickup is collected by CMC, and after the driver verifies that your pickup includes the item(s) you photographed and itemized. Generally, you will receive notification of your earned reward within seventy-two (72) hours of a pickup. Your reward will expire thirty (30) days after the award notification is sent if not redeemed prior to said expiration.
From time to time, we, or others acting with our permission, may offer you promotional rewards, such as gift cards or promotional codes. Any such promotional awards will be issued as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in such offer.
There are no membership fees associated with CMC Rewards.
Your rewards and your account under CMC Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends, or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You may have only one (1) CMC Rewards account that is personal to you.
Without notice to you, CMC also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the CMC Rewards program any account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no pickups scheduled or collected. In the event that your account is unregistered or rendered inactive, then all accumulated rewards in your account will be void.
Curb My Clutter reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, or cancel the CMC Rewards program at any time in its sole discretion, without notice to you.